Do you have favorite furniture that has been a legacy from generations of families that are starting to look obsolete? Or maybe you found storage facility antique furniture that was found in 迷你 but it didn’t quite match the other furniture in your house?
Yes, as time goes by, the furniture will experience changes in paint color, texture, and material. But do not look at one eye, you can still juggle these ancient items into new items that complement the interior design. Here are nine ways you can try to recycle this vintage furniture to complement the modern lifestyle.
– Is your toilet not extensive? Try to use Chinese-style cabinets to store your range of shoes and jewelry.
– Used mannequins can also be recycled and paired with favorite clothes.
– Vintage cabinets will look different if you can give a little creative touch. Utilizing an open antique wardrobe to seal your clothes.
– Demilune hall table can create a neat workspace. Take advantage of this table in a narrow space to become your laptop desk.
– An antique table or cabinet is also very beautiful to decorate your bedroom to look more classic.
– If you like plants indoors and run out of ideas to store them, just put them in an antique cabinet with lots of small drawers. You might also be able to wrap each drawer before laying plants to prevent the wood material from being grabbed by the roots. The bonus, you can still use the rest of the other drawers to store things, if your plants do not grow too thick.
– Antique cabinets that you have can also be applied outside the home so that it will create the impression of a beautifully classic garden for taking photos.
– Put an antique table that is usually placed in the workspace to be the center of attention in the middle of your kitchen.
– Take advantage of the old Chinese-style cabinet for extra storage of rows of drinking bottles and wine glasses in the kitchen.